Dr Tristan Henderson
- Norval, C & Henderson, T 2020, 'Automating dynamic consent decisions for the processing of social media data in health research', Journal of Empirical Research on Human Research Ethics, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 187-201. https://doi.org/10.1177/1556264619883715
- Wong, J, Henderson, T & Ball, K 2020, Data protection for the common good: developing a framework for a data protection-focused data commons. in Data for Policy Conference 2020. Data for Policy. https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.3965670
- Irvine, C, Balasubramaniam, D & Henderson, T 2020, Short paper: Integrating the data protection impact assessment into the software development lifecycle. in J Garcia-Alfaro, G Navarro-Arribas & J Herrera-Joancomarti (eds), Data Privacy Management, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Technology: ESORICS 2020 International Workshops, DPM 2020 and CBT 2020, Guildford, UK, September 17–18, 2020, Revised Selected Papers. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Security and Cryptology), vol. 12484 LNCS, Springer, Cham, pp. 219-228. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-66172-4_13
- Henderson, T & Schafer, B 2019, Data Protection, certification and the fourth industrial revolution. in RM Ballardini, O Pitkänen & P Kuommamäki (eds), Regulating Industrial Internet through IPR, Data Protection and Competition Law. Kluwer Law International, Alphen aan den Rijn, The Netherlands.
- Henderson, T 2019, Teaching data ethics: "We're going to ethics the heck out of this". in Proceedings of the 3rd Conference on Computing Education Practice (CEP'19)., 4, ACM, New York, Computing Education Practice, Durham, United Kingdom, 9/01/19. https://doi.org/10.1145/3294016.3294017
- Edwards, L, Martin, L & Henderson, T 2018, Employee surveillance: the road to surveillance is paved with good intentions. in Amsterdam Privacy Conference. Amsterdam Privacy Conference, Amsterdam, Netherlands, 5/10/18. <https://ssrn.com/abstract=3234382>
- Wong, J & Henderson, T 2018, How portable is portable? Exercising the GDPR's Right to Data Portability. in Proceedings of the 2018 ACM International Joint Conference and 2018 International Symposium on Pervasive and Ubiquitous Computing and Wearable Computers . ACM, pp. 911-920, Fourth International Workshop on Legal and Technical Issues in Cloud and Pervasive Computing (IoT), Singapore, 8/10/18. https://doi.org/10.1145/3267305.3274152