Dr Mike Weir
- Weir, MK & Bott, MP 2010, High Quality Goal Connection For Nonholonomic Obstacle Navigation Allowing For Drift Using Dynamic Potential Fields. in 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation (ICRA). IEEE, pp. 3221-3226, 2010 IEEE International Conference on Robotics and Automation, ICRA 2010, Anchorage, United States, 3/05/10. https://doi.org/10.1109/ROBOT.2010.5509519
- Weir, MK, Lewis, JP & Bott, MP 2008, Enabling nonholonomic smoothness generically allowing for unpredictable drift. in 10th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, 2008. ICARCV 2008. IEEE, pp. 2072-2077, 2008 10th International Conference on Control, Automation, Robotics and Vision, ICARCV 2008, Hanoi, Viet Nam, 17/12/08. https://doi.org/10.1109/ICARCV.2008.4795850
- Weir, M, Buck, A & Lewis, J 2006, POTBUG: A mind's eye approach to providing BUG-like guarantees for adaptive obstacle navigation using dynamic potential fields. in S Nolfi, G Baldassarre, R Calabretta, JCT Hallam, D Marocco, JA Meyer, O Miglino & O Parisi (eds), From Animals to Animats 9: 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour. Lecture Notes in Computer Science, vol. 4095, Springer-Verlag, pp. 239-250, 9th International Conference on Simulation of Adaptive Behaviour, SAB 2006, Rome, Italy, 25/09/06. https://doi.org/10.1007/11840541_20
- Bell, G & Weir, MK 2004, 'Agent Navigation Using Potential Fields and Forward Chaining'.
- Bell, G, Weir, MK & Estivill-Castro, V 2004, 'Forward Chaining for Robot and Agent Navigation using Potential Fields', pp. 10.
- Weir, MK & Polhill, JG 2001, 'An Approach to Guaranteeing Generalisation in Neural Networks', Neural Networks, vol. 14, no. 8, pp. 1035-1048. https://doi.org/10.1016/s0893-6080(01)00061-2
- Milligan, G, Weir, MK, Lewis, JP, Mira, J & Prieto, A 2001, 'Neural Steering: Difficult and Impossible Sequential Problems for Gradient Descent', pp. 8.
- Weir, MK, Lewis, JP, Milligan, G, Bothe, H & Rojas, R 2000, 'Using Tangent Hyperplanes to Direct Neural Training'.