- Rahmat, R, Harris-Birtill, D, Finn, D, Feng, Y, Montgomery, D, Nailon, WH & McLaughlin, S 2021, Radiomics-led monitoring of non-small cell lung cancer patients during radiotherapy. in BW Papież, M Yaqub, J Jiao, AIL Namburete & JA Noble (eds), Medical image understanding and analysis: 25th annual conference, MIUA 2021. Lecture notes in computer science, vol. 12722, Springer, Cham, pp. 532–546, Medical Image Understanding and Analysis, Oxford, United Kingdom, 12/07/21. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-80432-9_39
- Schrempf, P, Watson, H, Park, E, Pajak, M, MacKinnon, H, Muir, KW, Harris-Birtill, D & O’Neil, AQ 2021, 'Templated text synthesis for expert-guided multi-label extraction from radiology reports', Machine Learning and Knowledge Extraction, vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 299-317. https://doi.org/10.3390/make3020015
- Stefani, A, Rahmat, R & Harris-Birtill, DCC 2020, Autofocus Net: Auto-focused 3D CNN for Brain Tumour Segmentation. in In Annual Conference on Medical Image Understanding and Analysis: Part of the Communications in Computer and Information Science book series (CCIS). vol. 1248, Springer, pp. 43-55. <https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-030-52791-4_4>
- Schrempf, P, Watson, H, Mikhael, S, Pajak, M, Falis, M, Lisowska, A, Muir, KW, Harris-Birtill, D & O'Neil, AQ 2020, Paying per-label attention for multi-label extraction from radiology reports. in J Cardoso, H Van Nguyen, N Heller, P Henriques Abreu, I Isgum, W Silva, R Cruz, J Pereira Amorim, V Patel, B Roysam, K Zhou, S Jiang, N Le, K Luu, R Sznitman, V Cheplygina, D Mateus, E Trucco & S Abbasi (eds), Interpretable and Annotation-Efficient Learning for Medical Image Computing: Third International Workshop, iMIMIC 2020, Second International Workshop, MIL3iD 2020, and 5th International Workshop, LABELS 2020, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2020, Lima, Peru, October 4–8, 2020, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics), vol. 12446 LNCS, Springer, Cham, pp. 277-289, MICCAI Workshop on Large-scale Annotation of Biomedical data and Expert Label Synthesis 2020, Peru, 8/10/20. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-61166-8_29
- Harris-Birtill, D & Harris-Birtill, R 2020, Understanding computation time: a critical discussion of time as a computational performance metric. in J Parker, P Harris & A Misztal (eds), Time in variance: the study of time. vol. 17, The Study of Time, Brill, The 17th triennial conference of the International Society for the Study of Time, California, California, United States, 23/06/19.
- Pirzada, P, Wilde, AG & Harris-Birtill, DCC 2019, 'Smart Homes for elderly to promote their health and wellbeing', womENcourage 2019, Rome, Italy, 16/09/19 - 18/09/19.
- Rahmat, R & Harris-Birtill, D 2018, 'A comparison of level set models in image segmentation', IET Image Processing, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 2212-2221. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-ipr.2018.5796
- Loxley, J, Alex, B, Anderson, M, Hinrichs, U, Grover, C, Harris-Birtill, D, Thomson, T, Quigley, A & Oberlander, J 2018, ‘Multiplicity embarrasses the eye’: The digital mapping of literary Edinburgh. in The Routledge Companion to Spatial History. Taylor and Francis, pp. 604-628. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315099781