Dr David Harris-Birtill
- Schrempf, P, Watson, H, Mikhael, S, Pajak, M, Falis, M, Lisowska, A, Muir, KW, Harris-Birtill, D & O'Neil, AQ 2020, Paying per-label attention for multi-label extraction from radiology reports. in J Cardoso, H Van Nguyen, N Heller, P Henriques Abreu, I Isgum, W Silva, R Cruz, J Pereira Amorim, V Patel, B Roysam, K Zhou, S Jiang, N Le, K Luu, R Sznitman, V Cheplygina, D Mateus, E Trucco & S Abbasi (eds), Interpretable and Annotation-Efficient Learning for Medical Image Computing: Third International Workshop, iMIMIC 2020, Second International Workshop, MIL3iD 2020, and 5th International Workshop, LABELS 2020, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2020, Lima, Peru, October 4–8, 2020, Proceedings. Lecture Notes in Computer Science (including subseries Image Processing, Computer Vision, Pattern Recognition, and Graphics), vol. 12446 LNCS, Springer, Cham, pp. 277-289, MICCAI Workshop on Large-scale Annotation of Biomedical data and Expert Label Synthesis 2020, Peru, 8/10/20. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-61166-8_29
- Harris-Birtill, D & Harris-Birtill, R 2020, Understanding computation time: a critical discussion of time as a computational performance metric. in J Parker, P Harris & A Misztal (eds), Time in variance: the study of time. vol. 17, The Study of Time, Brill, The 17th triennial conference of the International Society for the Study of Time, California, United States, 23/06/19.
- Pirzada, P, Wilde, AG & Harris-Birtill, DCC 2019, 'Smart Homes for elderly to promote their health and wellbeing', womENcourage 2019, Rome, Italy, 16/09/19 - 18/09/19.
- Rahmat, R & Harris-Birtill, D 2018, 'A comparison of level set models in image segmentation', IET Image Processing, vol. 12, no. 12, pp. 2212-2221. https://doi.org/10.1049/iet-ipr.2018.5796
- Loxley, J, Alex, B, Anderson, M, Hinrichs, U, Grover, C, Harris-Birtill, D, Thomson, T, Quigley, A & Oberlander, J 2018, ‘Multiplicity embarrasses the eye’: The digital mapping of literary Edinburgh. in The Routledge Companion to Spatial History. Taylor and Francis, pp. 604-628. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315099781
- Harris-Birtill, D, Singh, M, Zhou, Y, Ruenraroengsak, P, Gallina, ME, Hanna, GB, Cass, AEG, Porter, AE, Bamber, J & Elson, DS 2017, 'Gold nanorod reshaping in vitro and in vivo using a continuous wave laser', PLoS ONE, vol. 12, no. 10, e0185990. https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0185990
- Rahmat, R, Nailon, WH, Price, A, Harris-Birtill, DCC & McLaughlin, S 2017, New level set model in follow up radiotherapy image analysis. in M Valdés Hernández & V González-Castro (eds), Medical Image Understanding and Analysis. MIUA 2017: 21st Annual Conference, MIUA 2017, Edinburgh, UK, July 11–13, 2017, Proceedings. Communications in Computer and Information Science, vol. 723, Springer, Cham, pp. 273-284, Medical Image Understanding and Analysis (MIUA) 2017, Edinburgh, United Kingdom, 11/07/17. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-60964-5_24
- Wu, C-J, Quigley, AJ & Harris-Birtill, DCC 2017, 'Out of sight: a toolkit for tracking occluded human joint positions', Personal and Ubiquitous Computing, vol. 21, no. 1, pp. 125-135. https://doi.org/10.1007/s00779-016-0997-6
- Yeo, HS, Lee, J, Bianchi, A, Harris-Birtill, D & Quigley, AJ 2017, SpeCam: sensing surface color and material with the front-facing camera of mobile device. in Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services (MobileHCI '17)., 25, ACM, New York, NY, pp. 1-9, 19th International Conference on Human-Computer Interaction with Mobile Devices and Services, Vienna, Austria, 4/09/17. https://doi.org/10.1145/3098279.3098541
- Singh, M, Harris-Birtill, DCC, Zhou, Y, Gallina, ME, Cass, AEG, Hanna, GB & Elson, DS 2016, 'Application of Gold Nanorods for Photothermal Therapy in Ex Vivo Human Oesophagogastric Adenocarcinoma', Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 481-90. https://doi.org/10.1166/jbn.2016.2196